13 Dolan Drive
Augusta, WV 26704
YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE TIME OF THE VISIT
OR YOU WILL GO TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE VISIT.
NO VISITATION ON SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS
Tuesday through Saturday
8:15 a.m.; 9:30 a.m.; 12:15 p.m.; 1:30 p.m. & 2:45 p.m.
Evening: 6:00 p.m.; 7:15 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- Inmates are allowed three (3) visits per week.
- A total of five (5) people are allowed to visit an inmate at one time.
- All visitors of inmates shall be required to register upon entry to the facility and provide valid identification. Valid identification includes at least two of the following, one of which must contain a photograph:
- Current valid driver’s license
- Current military identification card
- Other current official ID with photograph
- Current passport
- Birth Certificate
- Current voter registration
- Current signed credit/debit car
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a birth certificate and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or submit a notarized statement from the parent or legal guardian authorizing the visit. Only non-incarcerated parents or legal guardians may authorize juvenile visitation. If not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian the juvenile must be accompanied by an authorized adult visitor, and must have a signed, notarized Juvenile Visitation form, which you can get from the facility. (The notaries at the facilities can’t notarize the visitation form. It has to be notarized outside the facility.)
- DRESS CODE: Visitors must be fully and appropriately dressed while in the visitation area. Female visitors must wear bras and are not allowed to wear provocative clothing. Male visitors must wear shirts. Appropriateness of dress shall be determined by the Shift Supervisor.
INMATES MUST BE INCARCERATED AT THE JAIL 24 HOURS BEFORE THEY CAN HAVE VISITATION
MAIL FOR INMATES
- Money Orders.
- Paperback books and magazines sent directly from the publisher (limit of three).
- All books and magazines must be shipped directly from the publisher.
Mail Not Allowed:
- Envelopes, stamps or writing paper within an envelope addressed to the inmate.
- Greeting cards.
- Mail within mail.
- Hard cover books.
- Letters written in marker or crayon.
- Photocopies of pictures or documents.
- Pictures printed from a computer on plain paper.
- Documents printed from the internet.
- Pages from a book.
- Mail from another correctional facility unless approved by the Administrator.
INMATE PHONE INFORMATION
GTL – (877) 650-4250
Please call the above number to set up an account to receive inmate phone calls or with any other questions regarding phone calls from inmates.
There are Lobby ATM’s located in the main lobby of all the West Virginia Regional Jails. You can deposit cash or use credit or debit cards issued by Visa, MasterCard or Discover. You can deposit money for an inmate in any of the regional jails from any of the Lobby ATM’s. You can find an inmate by entering their last name or OID number. You can also deposit money in an inmate’s account through the internet by going to www.jailatm.com.
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFERS
Sender: Please provide this information to transfer money at any participating Agent location, phone or online.
Pay to: WV JAIL
Code City: WVRJ WV
Sender’s Account: Inmate’s I.D. number and last name in the account number field.
1.Take exit 43-B toward Industrial Blvd
2.Turn onto Canal Parkway/WV-28 Alt S
3.Follow WV-28 Alt S.
4.Turn left onto US Rt. 50 E
5.Turn left onto Dolan Drive
1.Take exit 317 for US-11.
2.Turn right onto US-11/VA-37 S/Martinsburg Pike
3.Take the exit toward US-50 W/Northwestern Pike
4.Turn right onto US-50 W/Northwestern Pike
5.Turn right onto Dolan Drive